Pro Bowl Voting

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tenforthewin, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

Come on folks. Vote for your Titans! CJ wasn't even in the top 10 in voting last report I heard. let's support our team. Least sacks given up in the league and a potential 2,000 yard rusher you better believe some of the O-linemen should make it.

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot :yes:

2. pettso

pettso Starter

Not sure what report you heard, he was 2nd for RBs behind AP.

3. Titans4Life28

Titans4Life28 Camp Fodder

I saw a report like last week on ESPN. we had one guy in the top 5 at any position. and it was CJ in 2nd behind AP. The voting on the fans are pathetic. Bob Sanders is 2nd among Safteys and he only played in 1 or 2 games.

Heres who I think should go on our team or have a chance.

Chris Johnson
    Ahrmad Hall
    Micheal Roos
    Kevin Maewa
    David Stewart (Maybe)
    Rob Bironas (Maybe)

and if our D keeps playing well, maybe Finnegan can sneak in. but highly unlikly.

Plus remember guys, no matter how many we have going, theres always like 20 guys who pull out of the pro bowl each year for injurys, plus whoever makes the superbowl, wont play in the pro bowl this year cause its played befor the superbowl.

4. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

Cedric Benson was leading all RBs last I heard. I'm voting a bunch for CJ, Hall, and all the O linemen.

5. DaKid937

DaKid937 Camp Fodder

Is there anyway us as fans can see the voting results up to this point?
    Instead of waiting on reports

6. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

I don't think so. I just hear an update on the radio or from Kuharsky occasionally.

7. Fishman35

Fishman35 Starter

Goes to show you that fans care too much about team records. The fan vote is a small part of it. CJ will gom, and probably Dave Stewart, maybe Mawae.

But I am calling it now: CJ will be Offensive Player of the Year when he breaks Dickerson's season rush record. :werd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar