Pro Bowl Voting

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

good post..

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Don't feel bad.. I did that once as well when i first joined the forum and voted for Lamont Thompson..

I boasted about it and got torn apart by a couple of members who are now my good buddies. :brow:

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I doubt Chris Johnson will make the pro bowl. You have to open eyes and get known by the fans that don't watch any other team but they're own. Some of my friends still don't know who he is...

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I don't think we'll have much to brag about on offense, though I wouldn't be surprised to see us get a couple of o-linemen on. I'm voting hard and often for Hall, just because there isn't a ton of competition and I love the big guy.

On defense, we'll get between 3-5 players in, depending on how the rest of the season goes.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Roos, Finnegan, Griffin, Haynesworth - Best Chances of making it

KVB, Bulluck, Thornton, Stewart, Bironas, Chris Johnson - Possibles

6. Thefreak

Thefreak Shut Down Corner

Don't vote for Albert! If he makes the Pro-Bowl we can't tag him again... :greedy:

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I don't want to tag him again...I'm 99.9% confident he wants to resign.

8. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

The King, who thought he understood many things, does not understand why we are limited to only voting for certain players.

Who has limited them and why?

Sir Scaife definitely needs to be included!

9. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

I wish Bo Scaife was on the ballot...I wanted to vote for him. Did anyone else notice this?

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

yeah, I was mad. I hate to vote Crumpler.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar