Pro Bowl Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Feb 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I cant believe Sean Taylor jus layed out Moorman like that, lol

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

the two fumbles were just dropped snaps, that happens when you've got a rookie QB that has only worked with his center for a few days.

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Not to forget that he could be nervous playing at the probowl.. Thats a new experience for him and he knows millions are watching..

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Combine that with his unfamiliarity with any of the players, and I don't think anyone would have a very good statline.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

didn't Mcnair do the samething last yr?

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Thats what i was thinking when i first saw the stats.. I think i remember McNair fumbling once or twice..

7. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

You really can't blame any of the turnovers on anyone in particular... The Pro Bowl is basically a glorified scrimmage with unfamiliar teammates. I think Vince did alright for his first time there. It just goes to show that the Titans strength is their team... not one person. I think that it will make the Titans a better team... more well-rounded than the Colts have ever been. VY is great. So is Pacman.. and Henry... and etc.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:thumb:

and if you notice, fumbling the ball from the snap happens alot during pro-bowls because of the lack of time the QB and C practice this together. QBs and C practice snapping the ball hundreds of time a week to get a feel for each other. So to force them to get it right in a few days is difficult.

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Ok, any QB who's unfamiliar with his center can do that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar