Prisco's Pro Bowl.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by THE53, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE53

THE53 Guest

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9096739

This is Prisco's Pro Bowl team. Man, this guy is dumb. For AFC Defensive Ends he has Freeny, Taylor, and Price. Then he says Mathis and Burgess would be left off, despite their high sack numbers, but what about KVB!!!He has the tackles and the forced fumbles (2 returned by other players for td's) so surpass all those canidates. Idiot.

For Bulluck it says he is a star on a bad team, but isnt that what KVB is.

O yea, and i have to say one more thing. His NFC quarterbacks are Hasselback, Brunell, and Eli. But what about Bledsoe, who has done a fantastic job on the Cowboys. He alsoi leaves Osi Umeniora off of NFL defensive ends, even tho he has probably been one of the best in the league. Did anyone else see him tear apart WALTER JONES for 2 sacks... Boy, I really dont like Prisco. I could go on forever talking about how dumb he is.

2. GoTitans

GoTitans Guest

the guy is a moron

not only are his pro bowl picks bad, but he tries to be funny and cut on hoboken, nj. Hoboken is a great little town right across the hudson from manhatten. If he said Newark or Camden his column would make a little sense. I wouldn't give his columns another look.....

3. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Here's the problem: you're reading Sportsline. They're garbage and anyone could write for them. ESPN and Sports Illustrated are the ones that matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar