Preseason Playoff Predictions?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

How about a little preseason list of some possible playoff predictions and division winners to stir up some debate? Here's my list as of the moment

AFC North: Pittsburgh 11-5 , look out for Cleveland though

AFC West: San Diego hands down, 11-5

AFC South: Titans? Probably not, as much as I'd like to say it, probably the Colts with a modest 10-6 but still the best division record. If anyone challenges the Colts for the AFC S I absolutely do think it will be the Titans.

AFC East: New England 12-4.

WildCard: TITANS BABY! 10-6, I am extremely optimistic about this year with our D and hopefully majorly overhauled offense. I really think that Vince will take some strides this year, maybe not be the QB that he can be just yet, but at least show us something much better then a 2:1 INT:TD ratio. He's got Alge and CJ to throw to now and the whole receiving core has a year of experience and a lot of film of what not to do to watch and study and fix. And if ole CJ Pans out I think our Rush YPG could be among the top 3...

Cleveland, 10-6 Offense!

NFC North: Minnesota. 9-7. Don't think Rodgers will take the Packers to a division title, but I do think this division is up for grabs between four mediocre teams. Minnesota's D is going to be sick, them winning 9-10 is completely up to Tavarius (sp?) Jackson. AP is sick, they got Bernard Berrian now, if he can just manage the game I think they'll take it.

NFC West: St. Louis, 9-7. Reread the 'NFC North' comment for my opinion on the NFC West.

NFC South: New Orleans Saints, 10-6, Rebound from the disaster that was 2007. (Titans MNF in NO, 31-17, we beat em up last year)

NFC East: Dallas Cowboys, 12-4, SB or Bust

WildCard: Packers, 8-8. Ole' Rodge has his chance to make it happen, and he's got the weapons to do it, question is can he step up to the plate? Hope so, cuz he's got some shoes to fill...

NY Giants: Probably won't ride the Wildcard slot all the way to another ring though

There it is, I don't really expect a complete list out of anyone just tell me where you agree or disagree and let me know what you all think...

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

AFC North is paired with AFC South and NFC East. The winner of that division gets 10 wins, max.

3. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Where are the Jags?

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Behind the Titans and the Browns. I really don't know that their offense (sounds ridiculous considering I put the Titans in front of them) is good enough to take them back to the playoffs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar