Preseason Game 4 Preview: Tennessee Titans at Green Bay Packers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Winless Tennessee will visit historic Lambeau Field for a rare Friday afternoon preseason contest with the 1-2 Packers. Green Bay requested the game be changed from 7:00 pm to 3:00 pm in order not to conflict with Friday night high school football games, a request the Titans were happy to accommodate.

The teams have a common preseason opponent in the Atlanta Falcons, who beat Tennessee 20-6 and fell to the Packers 38-10. The Packers are experiencing an extremely short week, playing Friday afternoon after an embarrassing 48-17 loss in Cincinnati Monday night.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001677.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.
  2. Titan

Titan Guest

They should be tired from Monday nights game, We might have a chance.

But on the real note, I sure hope we can pull it together. I hope this KC comes out looking like Carson Palmer and scores 30+ points in the first half. I just want a sign that we might have a chance...
  3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

If we can beat the Packers, than we really suck.
  4. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

I hope we beat the Packers, I put $5 on us to win.
  5. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

we're leaving our starters in through the first half. the packers' starters will play a series or two. the packers played until 1:00 am tuesday. we played until 11:30 pm on saturday.

if we cant win this game, we're the worst team in the league.
  6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

We need all the work we can get, and lets just hope we pull through this without any injuries.
  7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Lets see if Calico can keep from pulling his hammy running onto the field for our first series....
  8. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

I've got a mate who's a cheesehead, hope we win even if it is a pre-season game, he has a strange habit of violently rubbing it in my face everytime we lose.
  9. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I think we will win tonight, the pack won't care about this game. They won't be playing there starters much at all. They've already won a game this exhibition season and they don't need another win to feel good about themselves. I think the Titans will play a little harder this week and win.
  10. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Since this is a 3 o'clock game will all the local flagship tv channels be carrying the game live? I know they are having to change there line-up of what's coming on if they do show it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.