Preseason Game 3: Tennessee Titans at Buffalo Bills

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

So tonights game is going to be on ESPN HD on Direct tv.....

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I made it up, spur of the moment.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Thanks for the positive response, and good idea to help solve some of this problem for others in the future. I agree that some people are overly critical and attack to often. All the better reason to not give them anything to attack. Those people end up posting far less as a result, and when they do, it's something about football.

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

This post should be framed in Gold, and put at the head of the forum. It's really great advice for anyone. I read some responses to it, and I was disappointed in some reactions. Basically people are saying....If I want to be lazy and not care, tough luck. (this is such a me, me, me world now). This country was built on peer pressure (cue the music), and generation after generation has always been hard on the next not to be mean or critical, but to help them maintain a standard or improve the last generation. Sadly, each generation now seems to have less and less respect for anyone, including themselves. I still cringe if I make a mistake, and go back and edit it if I catch it. I suppose in this world of text messaging that people are taking short cuts and it carries over into everyday typing. What you guys aren't getting is that when people read your posts, you are judged soley on what is seen on that screen. We don't know you personally. That post is a direct reflection of your abilities, IQ and willingness to take pride in what you do. If you don't correct your faults now, they will follow you through life. Get some good habits going..it's free and will benefit you in the long run. Speech over.

5. Hoffa

If I've ever hurt anyone's feelings, I'm sorry.
    I believe just what Gotitans3801 has written.

Now everyone, join hands and sing "We are the World..."

[​IMG]

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

That's "too"........:ha:

7. Hey Hey Hey Hey looks who is back. College papers done ready to watch some football. Here we go titans here go, here we go titans here we go!!!! :ha: :ha: :ha:

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

See, I do it too!

9. Hoffa

:beerbang:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar