Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Game Thread Preseason Game 3: Falcons @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $2,058
    Chargers v zona. Hope they both lose lol
  2. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $64
    image.jpg

The Jets organization right there in a picture.

Rex: "We were trying to win the game"

Ohhhhhhhh man.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  3. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,711
    jus wrapping him up they wanted it to look legit...can you imagine if they didn't wrap him! the media would freak out on sanchez quittin on the team...sound familiar....
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    I liked what I saw tonight on both sides of the ball.

With the exception of the fumble, Jake was outstanding. I also liked the pressure we saw from the DL.

Verner was abused most of the first half which was concerning. Mooney was blowing up guys all game long.
    Titanup1982, GoT and CJtheBeast high five this.
  4. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,059
    Just had to say that the cardinals announcer is absolutely horrible his voice, his "insight", his attempt at humor this guy is the worst color guy ever
  5. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $265
    Liked what I saw from Locker tonight. Also was pleased with the 1st team D competing without Ayers or Brown. Thought Shaw had a good game.

Think we're gonna be alright this season. If we keep running the ball well this season we could be competing for the division come late season.
    titan520 and afcsouthdom high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,427
    WR's came up big time for the O tonight.
  6. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,075
    Loved everything about tonight. Locker was unbelievable. The RB's were great, the OL is top notch. Britt & Nate had good nights. Edwards may be a steal. Casey is vastly underrated in this league. Morgan is poised for a big season. Fokou may be the surprise signing. Verner locked down his starting job. Mccourty was sound in coverage because Matty Ice rarely looked that way. Fitz is a good backup, Preston HAS to make this seam.

Wonderful observations.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  7. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $265
    I thought Verner had a better game, but he just gave up the pass overtop to Jones. Griffin was over top but wasn't close enough to make a play. Other than that he was all over the receivers. Plus he wasn't too far away to make the tackle.
    • Staff / Moderator
    • Tip Jar Donor

Titanium TITANFN

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $72
    I was also pleased with the game. But also know that consistency has always been a problem with Locker and the Titans. But at least I have some encouragement after seeing the game last night. The biggest thing is no major injuries. I want to go into the season as healthy as possible. I really like our young WR's and believe that's a sold group to have on the roster this year. I still get frustrated with Britt in that I believe he could make more catches if he was more aggressive going after the ball. He needs to use his size and fight for it, but he tends to be less aggressive if he's not in the open field and has to fight for it. He's probably got the "I don't want to get hurt" voice on his shoulder.

Jake has got to learn when to protect the ball and grab it with both hands when contact is imminent (pretty basic observation I know) That was a stupid fumble IMO and was a momentum crusher, but fortunately the Titans recovered nicely on defense.

I really like big 99. Just give the man a cheeseburger and let him do his thing.

Kudos to the O-line. Overall I thought they did a great job.

Tim Shaw also had some nice plays.

Too many individual observations to list, but I was pleased with the entire team and our defense looked totally different than they did the last game, so we're heading in the right direction. I just hope they can sustain that. Consistency!
    GoT high fives this.