Pre-Game Thread Preseason Game 2: Titans @ Bengals

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

well ****......can I pretend your avatar is you then?:nudgewink:

2. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

So I gotta make a post or two

3. Bonky

so I can bet some moolah on the game.

4. Bonky

I lost it all last week, I'm down to $7 :drunk:

5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

The very first Tennessee Titans game which we ended up winning by one point 36-35 against Cincinnati.I've been a fan from the very beginning and watched this one on television just like all the rest of the games through the years.Finally traveled to Nashville to catch a game for the first time last season for my kids birthday last November.Already have tickets for a game in November this season as well.I was 24 at the time now i'm very close to hitting the big 4-0.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I was 9 years old then, too young haha.. I wish I remember that! I became a fan around 2000 or 2001.

Haven't missed a game since 14 years old though (2004).

7. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I'm looking forward to see Tommie Campbell get smoked tonight. The guy is just god awful anyway you slice it, he plays scared and you can't play in the NFL with that mind set. I think the bigger question is, does pure physical intangibles earn you a place on the Titans roster? I think, at best, he'll make the practice squad but this 7th round experiment could very well come to and end soon... and probably should.

8. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

He can't be on the practice squad. He's already been placed on an active roster during the season. Its either make the team or get cut for him, he will more than likely be on the team.

9. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

If that's the case, then I think he gets cut. He's great for a splash special teams TD once a year, but he's usually just getting penalties and it's clear he can't play defense.

10. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

That is Daniela Virgilio. You can google her nekkid if you want. :woohoo:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar