Pre-Game Thread Preseason Game 2: Titans @ Bengals

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim

Tim Starter

I mean Ihope I'm wrong but I see a long season ahead of us if our defense can't get it together.

run defense in safety play particularly strong safety has been very poor

2. Roy322

Roy322 Starter

sure the Titans didnt look like world beaters but if they would have made the field goals we would have won the game they do need to figure out how to get in the endzone other then cj breaking off a long one

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

It's preseason.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

My only concern from last night is the defense struggling against vanilla running plays. The preseason is about one-on-one match ups and the #1 DL was getting blown up too often.

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

This probably has something to do with the fact that our two best linebackers didn't play. When Ayers was in the game, our defense looked lethal. If McCarthy plays, along with Ayers, our defense could be beast. *COULD BE

6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Amen brother. preach!!!

7. j_titan

j_titan Special Teams Standout

Would have, Could have, Should have - the thing is we DID NOT
    Missing 3 field goals in a pre-season game???? Oh FAWK imagine when we really need him...
    Tennessee has shown nothing this pre-seaon but trash football

8. j_titan

j_titan Special Teams Standout

I bet you and the rest of us Titan fans didn't say that when CJ2K scored a long run against the redskins...
    I really hope I am wrong but I don't see anything positive... We have jake locker for QB LOL

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

He's only had 11 starts. He showed improvement last night and still has a lot of room to grow.

Did you see the move CJ put on the guy? And the cutback? I still expect big things from CJ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar