Game Thread Preseason Game 2: Titans @ Bengals

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Clayriddick

Clayriddick Rookie

i have put the time in on the nfl i go back to the giants 1982 giants change to the titans when they came to memphis and driven there to watch them and now psl in nashville i think i have put the time in . Jon Gruden exactly what this team needs
  2. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Throw the fricking ball rusty u had enough time to throw downfield there. What a pitiful this game has been to watch...
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

I think hes solid but not as good as your old coach. He needs to recruit better to compete in the SEC
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Just turn the game off fellas
  5. RazorbackTitans

RazorbackTitans Starter

lol.. your southern drawl bleed through the text. At least thats how i heard it in my head.. "throw the frickin' bawl RUSTY!"
  6. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

3 and long and give up a long run. Seems about right, titans have never been clutch about getting off the field on third downs
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

We are making Herron or whatever his name is look great..

That dude wasn't even that good at Ohio State..
  8. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Lol im from Ohio and recently just moved to Charlotte NC
  9. RazorbackTitans

RazorbackTitans Starter

Petrino is so close to being one of the great coaches of our time.. he just lacks a few basic people skills that I dont ever see him really learning.
  10. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Hmmm... I felt optimistic (somewhat) after the first preseason game. Didn't come away from this feeling like we have improved much from last season. I don't see or feel Gregg Williams presence at all yet. Is he being handcuffed or what's the deal? I mean, Munch is watching the same ***** defense we put on the field last season...he needs to make some changes.