Preseason Game 2: Tennessee Titans at New England Patriots

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Im a positive person, but i dont think lendale could do that during the regular season i which he will play the whole game lolol.

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

5 carries, 6 yards, 5 taco value meals and uh...someone get him Jenny Craig's number...:ha:

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

35-12 Patriots. Lendale may get 50 yards, I think Chris Henry will get 60 yards. Griff gets a pick. Cortland breaks a punt return for a TD.

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Only when :pigfly: , :bighomer:

5. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Damn, I honestly thought that as the season approaches that there would be a more positive vibe surrounding this team from us fans. These jokes are getting old. Let's start to encourage, rather than discourage even in our joking. Now when the players play and they appear to stink up the joint (see RH, LT, Jim S.), then let the criticism rain down upon their heads, but until then, can we change the tone.

There is life and death in the tounge, let's speak LIFE into the team that we root for.

6. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Don't forget Chris Brown he may get his turf toe hurt too!!:grrhee:

7. Diesel1145

Diesel1145 Guest

how does sopcat work?

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Sheesh. Titans Radio again on a delay. I was hoping I didn't have to listen to Eddie.

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

has it started?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar