Game Day Thread Preseason Game 1: Titans @ Jets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

This isn't a overreaction, but I remember saying Logan Ryan is a #2/slot corner and people tried to say no he's our #1 cause he's being paid like one.

And what you know, already getting abused on 1 v 1 coverage, just like he has been all camp. By no name receivers also.

Please give that man proper safety help or shadowing up top like NE did.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

said it for a long time.....worst defense in the NFL ONCE AGAIN. did NOTHING in the offseason to fix it

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Sevenfeet

Sevenfeet Starter

Hoping that passing over the defense isn't going to be the same as last year...oh wait...

4. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

Welp, someone's gotta do it.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Ryan is inspiring confidence atm

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Its the 1st preseason game BUT secondary still not looking good.

7. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Typical Titans game. The Refs have already started on us and the season hasn't even started yet. That penalty on Casey has to be one of the worst calls I've ever seen. Oh well, nothing new to see here.

8. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Easy to see already the Jets have a much more talented team overall. They can actually pressure the passer

9. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

we need to get punched in the mouth. all that pre season hype got in too many peoples heads.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

This is a bad first look

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar