Preseason Game 1 Preview: Redskins at Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Remember i typed this....chris brown will get some great runs in the game tomorrow

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

You know, it's a sacrifice, but I'll do it with you, elf. You can even join me in the club level if you'd like, the crowd up there will have a very interesting reaction. If it's legal, we'd definitely make the jumbo tron.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Elfin just wants to go topless. I go topless just to show off my third nipple.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Adjusting for rogue preseason ref's, Titans 43 Redskins 3.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Id be happy to paint on you. lmao

6. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I'm also going to a super hot underage girl's birthday party with whom I've been talking with and would be rude for me not to go instead of watching the game.

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

No, I'd wear a white bikini top and have that painted over. However, that plan is dead because I plan to go out after the game. Titans 24, Redskins 17.:yes:

8. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I know this preseason, but i hope the titans smash these dudes.

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Looks like Finny & Harper will be starting at corner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar