Preseason Countdown Ticker Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Broken Record, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now thats stereotypical

What do you do in your spare time, talk bout the cricket, bowling SHANE

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

bowling Shane is the last thing we talk about...who Shane did and how many times is up there though.

Plus we got Rugby and AFL, Vegemite, how much Brisbane pales in comparison to Melb (hehe, Carpy loves that) etc.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

93 Days

Not to beat a dead horse, but the 1894 pic got so much response I'm keeping with the theme here with one from 1893. Bipolar has been posting Oompa Loompas and I'm wondering if the gal on the far right middle row is indeed an Oompa...

[​IMG]

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

sheesh, her head looks way to big for the body.

I bet school teachers would those times when you had 14 kids in a class and the girls couldn't do maths without being called a witch....

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I was watching the kermit washington story just now. Let's get this season started! Actually, you should watch it, the footage of Kareem decking Benson is priceless, and the pool of blood on the floor after Rudd T got hit was amazing. Those were two great punches. One nearly fatal. Amazing footage, but I need some football. There is no reason to be watching this.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

92 days! OHH-RAH!

I am teeing off on OVERALLS about who's * "Best RB in the Division?" *
    Bipolar is in rare smack form.

It's a smacksmorgishboard of Alex Smith and his numero uno TD pass (150 attempts)...and another famous pass on another "first" :suspect:

There is even a "tree'ed cow"
    those of you familiar with "coon" hunting in the Ozarks... well, pretty much all over the south... T-Rac runs from roskco peko trane type dogs. Generally hounds. Coon goes up a tree... You get the "picture" hahahaha....

is 1000 words worth a picture since a picture is worth 1000 words?

This has been deep thoughts
    with Bipolar.

It's a preseason madseason countown fever season under a full Tennessee moon... good LAWD! Give me a World Bowl or something I'm dying!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/92

7. Broken Record

89 Days - Go get 'em Frank.
    [​IMG]

8. find a Kinney pic for tomorrow, I can't be bothered myself

9. Broken Record

I can certainly understand that. It takes a good deal of time, like 60 or 90 seconds :winker:

I'll hook you up with Erron tomorrow bro.

10. Broken Record

As promised. Double 8s today.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar