Prepare the new US national holiday

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Sep 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

if you stay downtown there is no need for a taxi. Everything is within walking distance

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:thumb:

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The Holiday Inn on Broadway, across from Union Station, is a good deal, or the Days Inn.
    You don't have to stay at the Hilton, why spend your bucks on the room when you'd rather spend them on things to do outside the room?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Days Inn looks good thanks Hoffa.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Looks like I will stay at Best Western in Union Street.

Not far from LP Field and looks like it is in the middle of the city.

Please dont tell me its a psycho area. :ha:

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Gunny, what's the address? I can't remember where that is. Must be near the Capitol.

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

That's the Best Western Convention Center I believe. Should be a good choice.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

711 Union Street.
    Its near that horse shoe looking road

Broken Record - Yeah it is the Best Western Con Center. Thanks for all your help as well.

9. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Gunny, you'll be in the downtown business district and close to a lot of state government office buildings. You'll be within walking distance of LP Field, maybe a mile, where you can go to their store and buy a Reynaldo jersey and other assorted Titans gear/apparel for gameday. They'll probably let you have a preview of the field while you're there.

There are the occasional homeless folk who wander the streets and panhandle in the area, but by and large they don't bother you.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sweet, thanks A.D

Is the store at LP Field and is it open every day?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar