Preds 2 periods from playoff berth

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by CRUDS, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Looks like if Vancouver holds with their current 2nd period one-goal deficit or worse The Preds will have made it with their win over St Louis tonight...
    An early congrats!

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Looks like your boys made it. There's much hand ringing up here over the Canucks failure to do so.

3. Smart***Titan

Smart***Titan Camp Fodder

This is huge for the predators... To make the playoffs after everything that's happened is just awesome. Proud of the guys.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

4 years running too... now if we could only get past the first round... which, by the way, I'm not expecting...

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Yeah, there's no way we're getting through the first round. Aren't the Predators moving to Canada? I haven't really been in touch with the whole NHL thing this year...

6. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I'm sort of hoping we lose to Chicago tonight so we'll face Detroit, instead of winning and playing San Jose again.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The Preds met the attendance minimums thus they can't be moved for at least a few years. Minimums go up next year but I have heard that Nissan, who has greatly benefited from local taxdollars preceeding their move to Franklin is going to be under big pressure to buy up seats.. A deeper playoff run won't hurt..
    Go Preds!

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Bring on the Red Wings.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I just hope we stay in it through game six to get that third home game...

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Caps >> Preds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar