Predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jan 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

#90 Camp Fodder

The BUS is unstoppable. He will roll all the way into the Super Bowl.

On a completely unrelated sidenote: Isn't it funny how much press The BUS gets these days? Maybe its because he took a pay cut and a reduced roll to stay with his longtime team

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he doesnt do anything special.

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

The Bus. Released by the Rams, bought by the Steelers and on his way to Canton Ohio. "One mans garbage is another mans gold."
    ________
    Herbalaire

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Hmmmm....now that's good advice for who? Oh...it's Eddie George! See how well good nature and humility work out, Eddie? Hope you had fun in "Training Camp" on G4.

6. Joe Z.

Joe Z. Guest

Haha, you can so tell behind his smile that he's miserable. It's hilarious.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

And deservedly so...both the misery and subsequent hilarity.

8. jdee

jdee Guest

The road games have to catch up sooner than later. I'll take the Broncos and the Seahawks.

JDee

9. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Broncos and Panthers.

Panthers to win it all and my kids to get brithday presents this year.

10. LiLPrince215

LiLPrince215 Guest

I think steelers defense will come out strong just like last week, and it is going to be up to the denver defense to do the scoring... With Champ Bailey they might get a touchdown off an interception. Offensively, broncos will be shut down, and steelers will run wild...

Steelers 31 - 13 Broncos
    (Blowout)

Carolina is currently injury prone... WAIT... when aren't they injury proned! They have got to fix that problem. Shaun is going to play and have a great game. Even though I want panthers to win it all, I dunno exactly how that is going to work.. I don't think they can beat steelers. Yeah... I choose panthers over the seahawks... why? because of that crazy panthers passing game... Plus, goings isn't that bad of a RB...

Panthers 34 - 31 Seahawks
    (Seahawks miss a last second field goal)

Panthers and Steelers will be a great show to watch in the superbowl. My only worry... How is the babyblue and yellow going to look on the same field? haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar