Predictions: What will the Titans Offer Washington?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Doesn't he also return kicks for the Steelers? If we lose Carr, Nate can double as a returner. Perhaps that's why the FO has interest?

2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

My bad, I meant a #3 on the depth chart, as he did play behind Ward and S. Moss.
    IIRC Stallworth started as a #2 when he was at NE. Moss was 1 and Welker was 3.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see him in a Titans' uniform. Gage as 1, Washington as 2 (or 1 if he outplays Gage) and Hawk at #3. That would be a nice arsenal there.

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

He's probably still light years ahead of Jmac. And that's good enough for me.

4. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

Nate is defenetly Lightyears ahead of Jmac. Nate is going to help us out so much guys, i see gage and nate on almost the same level. Both borderline true number ones and believe me nate is much better then some of you are making him out to be. I watched alot of steelers games due to the fact that they are always on in new jersey and nate is a playmaker. Nate and gage will be just fine beacuse i do believe hawkins is gonna have a solid year. Worst comes to worst we draft DHB or Nicks or Britt and they can become a number 1 then we instantly jump into having one of the best offenses in the league...instantly. Mark my words Nate Washinton WILL be a Titan before 11:59 tonight.

5. oh you have got to be kidding me on this one. absolutely ridiculous

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I think they are. They've said it enough, but I think that means Gage is headed for a #3 role potentially. I don't see Washington being that interested in not being a starter now that's he's had a taste of it. Maybe they let it stand and add a rookie and see how quickly the rookie and Hawkins catch Gage, but Washington is probably guanteed a starter's spot, barring injury and epic failure, regardless of what happens afterward.

7. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

Do you even follow the titans lol. I do believe we had the most yards per game out of ANY offense in the NFL, and if my sources are right i believe we were 4th in passing yards per game and 3rd in rushing yards per game. So let me see....if we keep our rushing squad (CJ, Lendale and Ahmard Hall) and we upgrade our WR core (Washington>Jmac)-(Britt, DHB, Nicks>Brandon Jones) and we keep Bo Scaife something tells me we will be better. Just saying i mean beings that we did have the best statistical offense in the league last year, i think improvements can only mean we would get better. Just saying though.

8. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i say we offer him back stage passes to the opry when carrie underwood is playing...all he can eat ribs...because tn has the best ribs in the counrty...and a free ride in alan jacksons ford gt...

9. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

What? The Titans were nowhere near the top 4 in passing yards per game last year. Where did you get that?

10. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

The Titans had the 27th ranked passing offense in the league last year. I think the stats you found were from the Playoffs last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar