Predictions: Biggest draft climbers after combine/pro days.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by HeadOnASwivel, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

That highlight video of Andre Williams was pretty impressive. Great vision, not just a one cut guy he actually patiently waited for the holes to open, power runner who runs easily through arm tackles and easily over defenders, but also surprisingly good speed. He ran away from dbs in a lot of those long runs.

2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I also like James White. He would fit that Woodhead role nicely.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hes better than woodhead

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I absolutely love Dri Archer. I want him on the Titans bad. As for power backs, I want Andre Williams or Wilder Jr, either one can be the bruiser we want.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Stanley Jean Baptiste is my sleeper pick. I have always liked this kid. I thought he would be an absolute steal in the 4th round, but I see he's climbing up into the 2nd these days. I think if he can show good numbers at the combine, he could easily be an early pick in the 2nd round.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yeah, DeAnthony Thomas could run a 4.17 and not be able to replace CJ as a full time RB. He will be best suited as a slot WR. Teams will put the trigger on him in the late 2nd to early 3rd, based on what he will be able to do in underneath routes.

I think the Falcons will take a long look at him if he is there in the 3rd.

Hopefully he's not the next Noel Devine.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I think if Ra'Shede Hageman goes out and puts up impressive numbers at the combine, he will skyrocket up every draft board. This guy will be a solid NFL player for years to come. So good numbers at the combine will only make him an easy top 15 selection

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If Khalil Mack dominantes, I could see him going #3 to JAX. It's a longshot, but possible.

9. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

You don't think he'll sneak into the 1st round after a good combine? If he runs anything in the mid 4.5's he could go in the 1st. If he runs under 4.5 watch out.

10. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Wilder Jr reminds me of Eddie George back in the day, would love him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar