Predictions associated with the Titans that you've made and now embarrased about...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

Predicted Bud Adams would get rid of VY and keep Fisher. Only half right. :(

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If it werent for small injuries, you probably would have been right. He was probably the most underrated WR in the league when he was leading the league in yards at midseason or so... then got hurt. Never returned to anything after that.

I said Calico would be a pro-bowler, but injuries killed that also.

3. Tull

Tull Starter

I thought PacMan would straighten up in a year or two!

4. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I was going to type those exact same words in the exact same order.

Great thread idea Geronimo btw.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I still think Pacman can play as long as he stays out of trouble.

That strip/TD he had was amazing vs the Falcons last season.

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I was irate at the CJ pick, I thought he was going to be absolutely horrendous.

On the topic of Lendale, I actually really liked him when he was here and hope he recovers from his injury and plays well elsewhere, when used properly he was pretty good. And that run he had 80 or so yards against the Chiefs was one of my favorite plays ever.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LenWhale was not in good shape in 09, he was weak as a kitten because he was using weight loss drugs instead of working out like a pro.

your mileage may vary

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I thought Vince Young was going to be great and CJ would suck.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Ben Troupe was going to be our Shannon Sharpe.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I remember that draft.. I was at my Senior Prom, the same day as the draft. I had my little brother texting me all the picks (before I had internet access on my phone). I remember him saying something like "Titans took some Johnson running back from ECU". Instantly I was pissed, I was confused because we had LenWhale and Henry. I'd say it turned out pretty well! :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar