Predictions associated with the Titans that you've made and now embarrased about...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

With a better attitude, he could have been, IMO. And he still possibly (unlikely though) could be if he can come back from the injury.

He was jipped out of carries in '09 because of CJ's quest for 2,000 and probably getting on Fisher's bad side. Not that I would want him back at this point. If he had kept his head on right, we could be better off at RB than we are now. But isn't that the case with a lot of players the Titans draft?

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I thought the Chris Johnson pick was one of the dumbest decisions we had ever made and was ready to kill MR right then and there. Mainly because we took Chris Henry the year before. Boy was I wrong.

I just really wanted Desean Jackson

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I did too...I wanted Desean in round 1, Ray Rice in round 2....

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Thinking that Kevin Dyson would be a All Pro WR.

I remember being in middle school and bragging to everyone that we will have the best WR in just a year or two. Boy was I wrong.

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I said Chris Henry would be better than Eddie George. He had the potential to be. Power or Lendale White mixed with almost CJ-like speed. Remember he had the fastest 40 the year he was drafted.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Young/Lendale would be a great combo, Paul Williams would be a good WR, hated the CJ pick, Cook Jr would be a pro-bowler (still might happen), and thinking Blount would be a great RB for us (hello Tampa).

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I loved the CJ pick and knew Finny was going to be good to say the very least, that makes up for thinking Hawkins would be better than Jackson, no?

8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I feel your pain, I nearly freaked when Lendale fell to us in the second. He was supposed to a better Steven Jackson.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah, I was ecstatic when we got Lendale in the 2nd. I thought we were well on our way to greatness with the VY/LW combo. :ha:

I'm actually still a big LW fan to this day. We found out pretty quick that he's not a franchise back but I thought he did what he was asked very well after that point. And 2K or not, I still thought it was a dumb decision to only give Lendale 60 carries in '09. Especially when he had finally gotten into good shape. He could've potentially had a pretty big year and drastically increased his trade value. But no. Jeff Fisher was more concerned about looking like the genius who drafted the guy who ran for 2000 yards.

Oh, and I HATED the CJ pick. Thought it was too big of a reach and didn't expect his game to translate very well to the NFL. :D

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Chris Johnson: I'm gonna run for 2500 yards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar