Predictions associated with the Titans that you've made and now embarrased about...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

During the 08 Draft, I told my friend, who's a big Eagles fan, that DeSean Jackson was nothing but a track star and will end up being just a good returner...then I went as far to say that Lavelle Hawkins was a steal and is the better NFL receiver and will have the better career. :shake:

2. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I said some rather unsavoury things about Carlos Dunlap last year, and thought Jerry Hughes was the best DE. Whoops

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I predicted a winning season last year.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Really the entire 2007 draft, specifically the 2nd and 3rd round. I thought Chris Henry was going to be amaaaaazing, and our franchise RB. I also thought that Paul Williams was going to be our #1 WR for years.

FAIL.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

In August 2010 after seeing the Titans wrap up the 2009 season the way they did, I said they'd win the Super Bowl in 2010 vs the Packers. I had half that right.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

After 10+ years of Titans football, I have learned better than to make predictions, Titans are woefully unpredictable. As soon as you expect great things, they fail, and occasionally when you expect them to suck, they go 13-3.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Being such a VY homer is at the top of my list.

Also the fact that I said I thought we could become a dynasty when we signed Randy Moss. :bonk2:

8. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I said after the 2006 draft that VY/Lendale would pick up where McNair/Eddie left off :sad2: and that Lendale was a steal, and would have a better career then Reggie Bush.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

That much is still up in the air. As a RB, Lendale at least has seen some success. Overall, the Saints gave up more for Bush, and didn't get the value out of the deal. Lendale was a better value at the 2nd round.

10. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I actually thought Bush would be about what he has been....Lendale I thought would be a 1200-1400/12-14 type running back for a long time. He actually reminded me of Shaun Alexander, just with less top end speed, coming out of USC. I know many wanted Hester with that pick, and looking back that would have been great, but at the time, I was absolutely thrilled with the Lendale pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar