Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Prediction: Titans new CB will be Aqib Talib

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 14, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. KyTitansFan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $720
    Just wishful thinking since my last prediction came true. But the Titans were in it for Kennan Lewis and actually offered more money than the Saints. Keenan Lewis, CB, Steelers. Age: 27.
    Signed with Saints (5 years, $26 million; $11 million guaranteed)

Talib would cost somewhere near the same money. Would be a great addition by the Titans IMO. Ruston and me tend to agree a lot. If not, leave Verner on the outside and sign Winfield to play the slot.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,648
    We got like 5/6 mil in cap space. Don't see us being that aggressive after cb. Considering.... Space. And the fact we still have to sign rookies.
  3. KyTitansFan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $720
    They can clear quite a bit more up if they need to.
  4. titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,496
    if we still have money after signing Gibson and Shaunnessy then Im all for it....im calling the gibson and shaunnessy signing
  5. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    I'm all for it. Him or Cason would be ideal. I really think that corner is the way to go with the remaining FA money. Like KY said above, space can be cleared for the rookies. The holes in the o-line, DL, and WR can be filled in the draft IMO.
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    Man I wanted Keenan Lewis
  7. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,071
    Doesn't seem like we have much money and releasing Amano wouldn't save much.. Shaughnessy would probably be the last signing.. I don't think they'll sign Gibson/waive Nate.
  8. ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $677
    I would absolutely love this.
    Talib would be a great signing and would round off the offseason signings nicely.

Wimbley-Casey-Hill-Morgan
    Ayers-McCarthy-Brown
    Talib-Wilson-Griffin-McCourty(Verner Nickel)

Thats a good defense right there on paper. We would need a SS and DE, along with maybe another LB and DT depth in the draft.
  9. KyTitansFan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $720
    Tommie Campbell might surprise some people this year. Wish they would move him to FS.
    Wraith and CJtheBeast high five this.
  10. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    Even though we have Hill I would still like to add a DT in the draft. Casey, pick, Hill, and Martin would be a very good rotation.

Wimbley, Morgan, pick, and this guy we're bringing in would be a good DE rotation as well.

DL should be really good next year. We're setting up to go BPA in the draft this year, which means another OG and some quality depth.