Predict Which FA Quarterback Signs With The Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I think it's only natural to bring in a quarterback to compete with Young for the back-up job and I think drafting a guy makes less sense. At the very least we would want Vince exposed to a professional, a guy with some experience. If he was beat out by a rook we could count on Vince being talked off a bridge in no time at all and that is not good.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/fa?p...ttp://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/fa?positionId=8

so this is what the Titans have to choose from. I have the list sorted by position. I'm unsure whether that will translate in the link. How about that? Jeff Garcia is still available. I bet he's the most expensive guy on that list. Sexy Rexy? :ha: How about Charlie Batch? I just know that someone will correctly guess which mystery qb the Titans pick-up.

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Id be cool with Charlie Batch

3. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Not very mobile but I kinda like Byron Leftwich

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

lol... I was just about to make a joke about how the Titans should go after Leftwich just to give Young a self-esteem boost. or... just imagine if the unthinkable happened? What if Leftwich beat Vince out? I guarantee Vince showers with a toaster if that happens.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Honestly, I don't think that's unthinkable at all.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I have a good friend whos a bigtime Bears fans and unfortunately i've watched alot of Bears games and Rex is absolutely horrible. Hes just about as inconsistint as VY,never know what your going to get when he goes into the game. Leftwich is probably the only guy i would consider on that list,he did a solid job filling in for Ben when he was out and could very well take that #2 slot away from VY

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I would go with Leftwich here.

8. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

I don't think we sign any of them. I think we are going with only two this year.

9. TitanicDane

TitanicDane Boozer extraordinaire

If the Titans bring in any from this list, I'd think it would be someone fairly young also.
    A guy like Charlie Frye perhaps?

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I think we carry two until June and then pickup cap fodder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar