Predict the next 3

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That's why I said lower in my post "unless the wins come at the hands of the defense and running game alone."

It would be an easy decision if Fitzpatrick was average/mediocre during the three game stretch. But if he say throws 6-9 TDs with no INTs or fumbles (dreaming here), I don't know how you could bench him.

Players lose their jobs to injuries sometimes, and (some) teams have gone on to win the Super Bowl because of it.... Trent Green/Kurt Warner (we'd have that ring if Green never went down), Drew Bledsoe/Tom Brady, and almost Alex Smith/Colin Kaepernick. These are obviously examples of waaaaaaaaay better QBs than Fitzpatrick taking over, but if we go 3-0 and Fitzpatrick is on fire, I don't think you can pull him.

I hate QB controversy, and I hope it doesn't happen to us. Yet I hope we go 3-0 the next three weeks.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

we can beat KC, we have good momentum going in to this game, we have to also take 1 of 2 games from sea or san fran. Best chance to win is vs KC. Least game likely to win is Seattle. San Fran is the toss up game

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I went 1-2. We beat KC, lose to SEA, lose to SF. Although I think we COULD beat SF, I don't see us doing it however. I'm bummed Locker is out, really would of liked him to travel to Seattle, for him homecoming, and upset the favorited Hawks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar