Predict the next 3

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I think we have to say Locker is our starter and we should give him some more rest when we play raiders, rams, and jags.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Hated to do it, but I predicted 0-3. Realistically, I feel like it's the most likely outcome. Those are three fantastic teams. The Titans aren't on their level.

Really hope I'm wrong. If there's a win in there, I feel like it's probably vs. KC.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

No way Locker loses his job to injury. But if Fitz is playing at a very high level at least that would put us in a position to not have to try and rush Jake back. If it takes 8 weeks, it takes 8 weeks. We're still good.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

How is Fitzpatrick playing? If he's the usual Fitzpatrick with a turnover/TD ratio of 1/1 then what are we missing out on?

I really wish people would stop acting like quarterbacks are starting pitchers and their record for a small sample tells the whole story.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

0-3 is definitely not out of the question. But how can you say we're not on their level? I mean, Seattle I can understand. But I think we're on the level of KC and San Fran.

And San Fran certainly hasn't looked like much of a "fantastic team" so far this season. They got absolutely destroyed by Seattle and Indy. Squeaked one out over the Packers in week 1. And they crushed an awful Rams team. I am not impressed.

Like I said in my original post, I think they're better than how they've played. But it's not like they are in different class than us. Not if you're going by what's actually happening this season.

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Fitz winning those 3 games would be amazing for our franchise. 3 wins vs 3 very good teams 2 of which are thought to be superbowl contenders would Make Fitz look like a god. All of a sudden Fitz has crazy trade value we can cash in on all while keeping the guy we actually want.

7. selever2000

selever2000 Starter

Well, I feel that if we lose a game out of the next 3, it will be against KC. The next 2, will be victories. We will beat Seattle at their house, and we will beat SF in our House. I seriously feel that we can beat KC also, but I think it will take Fitz a little bit to get used to starting again.

I have seen Fitz, and he has more weapons here than he did while he was with Buffalo. KC is very good, but who have they beaten?
    Jags, Cowboys, Eagles and Giants? Of those teams, I would say the Cowboys have the most talent. Granted, Alex Smith is doing a great job, but those teams have a very weak defense. The turnover differential is great when you play those teams because the offense isn't really tested. We have beaten the Steelers, Jets, and Chargers with a very close loss to the Texans. If you look at these teams I wonder what the Chiefs record would be against them? I would think it would be at least 2-2 maybe 1-3. What would our record be against their opponents? I would think we could very easily be 4-0.

Now, we are without Locker. Well, Fitz does not have the speed, nor the arm strength, but he can be a very successful short passer that has taken a run here and there. If they utilize the screen pass and use Walker up the middle and give CJ more runs to the outside, we will toast this team.

Seattle at Home is going to be hard, but again, they beat the Jags, Panthers, Texans and 49ers. The Texans they played pretty much the same as we did, except they did get the win in OT. The 49ers team they played had just gone through major struggles and were without Key players. I think this game of the 3 will be the hardest, but I strongly feel we will come out and give them one hell of a game and get the win. Fitz will have a very good game with decent numbers and will throw for 2 TD's CJ will break a long run and will slowly get his MOJO back. From here, we will come home and our team will be clicking on all cylinders when we face the 49ers. I feel we will be 3-0.

GO TITANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I like the late kickoff, gives us a greater chance at being seen by more fans around the country.

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I set aside the win-loss records, look at the level of talent on the rosters and it just doesn't compare.

I'm just trying to be rational. Like I said, I hope I'm wrong.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Man we're too good to lose these 2 games at home -- KC & SF. Let's take one of them. We gotta start having confidence in our squad!! I know it's hard without Jake but the entire unit is playing well!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar