Pre senior Bowl Mock.............2007

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bongo59, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

With Petrino leaving, I think it is almost a sure thing that Brohm leaves Louisville. Also Michael Bush may leave as well as with some other players.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I can see Detroit going with RB-Peterson or OT-Thomas, Kitna threw for 4000 yds this year didn't he?, and KJones may not be ready for 2007.

Quinn has Ryan Leaf written all ove rhim, he'll be Cleveland's pick, Fyre is not the answer.

3. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

It is true that the coaching is responsible for a lot of Texas's struggles, but with one noteworthy exception in the Alamo Bowl, Ross played pretty solid. If you leave a guy to fend for himself like that all game, he is going to get burned unless his first name is Champ and his last name is Bailey. Although Ross made the occasional mental error, he created 10 turnovers in his last 10 games. As a cover 2 corner, he would be much more what the Titans need in the 2nd round than Griffin, IMO.

4. Ctex

Ctex Guest

I'll second that. Ross loves to come up and hit when he releases in zone. He is also pretty good in coverage and can be even better with coach/scheme help. He has got the talent. Either one would help us on defense and special teams. I think it boils down to; whatever we get in FA we will draft the other.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Third that, way better than Griffin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar