Pre-season game one: Young or Ramsey for #2

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Aug 11, 2009.

?

Who should be the Titans#2 QB RIGHT NOW?

Poll closed Aug 15, 2009.
  1. Young

43.7%
  2. Ramsey

56.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

vince got 1 pass to cook and that was the drive after the td where henry couldnt pick up a few yards. dang he's trash
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Time for us to retire the term "nut swinger", mkay?
  3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ® Tip Jar Donor

Yes the man clear has a good workout ethic.
  4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How do you get that much analysis out ofm less than a half of play?

Ramsey in the same number of pass attempts had 33 more yards and completed 80% of his passes while young complated just 50% of his. Pretty obvious who played better.
  5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

lol, I'm imaging you doing what your avatar is doing while saying that.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Can we replace it with 'nuthugger'?
    :ha:
  7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I voted Ramsey, though I think there's a long way to go. Ramsey looked more comfortable and in control to me, and Vince had a pretty terrible start. However, the TD pass was pretty solid. So much can happen over the next few games. I'm glad they ditched A Mort, that was just a waste of time. I'd actually really like it if Collins sat out the Dallas game and they each played a full half.
  8. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

what if that was just another test.i mean why not. shouldnt you test your qb in every possible way to see how he would react. they probably know that would rattle the old vy so why not see how much he has grown.

other than that the one interception imo looked like a blown route more than an arrant throw. but im just a lowly desk job so thats why i do what i do and they do what they do!
  9. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I was wondering about that yesterday; in the sense that if Dinger went over emergency procedures. Or one of the first things I would have asked if I were Vince: Coach Dinger, what is the backup plan should my headset go out?

Given that headset fiasco, while Vince could have handled it a little better, I think he still handled it ok. He didn't get a D.o.G penalty, and got the play off.
    From a game management standpoint, I'd still consider that little deal a success.
  10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

He didn't get a delay of game penalty, instead he threw a lazy pop-up to the Left Fielder. Rediculous. I'll take the penalty anyday.:irked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.