Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Pre-season game one: Young or Ramsey for #2

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Aug 11, 2009.

?

Who should be the Titans#2 QB RIGHT NOW?

Poll closed Aug 15, 2009.
Young 31 vote(s) 43.7%
Ramsey 40 vote(s) 56.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $17
    vince got 1 pass to cook and that was the drive after the td where henry couldnt pick up a few yards. dang he's trash
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    Time for us to retire the term "nut swinger", mkay?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $638
    Yes the man clear has a good workout ethic.
  2. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,977

How do you get that much analysis out ofm less than a half of play?

Ramsey in the same number of pass attempts had 33 more yards and completed 80% of his passes while young complated just 50% of his. Pretty obvious who played better.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,041
    lol, I'm imaging you doing what your avatar is doing while saying that.
    1 people high five this.
  3. TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Can we replace it with 'nuthugger'?
    :ha:
  4. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    I voted Ramsey, though I think there's a long way to go. Ramsey looked more comfortable and in control to me, and Vince had a pretty terrible start. However, the TD pass was pretty solid. So much can happen over the next few games. I'm glad they ditched A Mort, that was just a waste of time. I'd actually really like it if Collins sat out the Dallas game and they each played a full half.
  5. bored1 The Colt killer

Moolah:
    $0
    what if that was just another test.i mean why not. shouldnt you test your qb in every possible way to see how he would react. they probably know that would rattle the old vy so why not see how much he has grown.

other than that the one interception imo looked like a blown route more than an arrant throw. but im just a lowly desk job so thats why i do what i do and they do what they do!
  6. TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I was wondering about that yesterday; in the sense that if Dinger went over emergency procedures. Or one of the first things I would have asked if I were Vince: Coach Dinger, what is the backup plan should my headset go out?

Given that headset fiasco, while Vince could have handled it a little better, I think he still handled it ok. He didn't get a D.o.G penalty, and got the play off.
    From a game management standpoint, I'd still consider that little deal a success.
  7. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,339
    He didn't get a delay of game penalty, instead he threw a lazy pop-up to the Left Fielder. Rediculous. I'll take the penalty anyday.:irked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.