Pre-season Game 1 Grades: Rams at Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: With the Rams coming to Nashville to face the Titans for both teams’ pre-season debut, the home crowd was treated to some dazzling runs by the offense and some bone crushing hits by the defense. The Titans controlled the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball and physically manhandled a softer, smaller team.

Let’s take a look at how each position group graded out for this week’s match up.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

good job

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If our OL/DL dominate like that all season, we'll be playing deep into January '09.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I don't know if we can expect that. Considering the Rams D Line was severely undersized compared to our O-Linemen....

I think we are going to have a top 5 line in this league but I don't know if it will be that dominant every sunday.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I know we can't but, if we did... :yes:

6. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I just thought of a quote from the movie The Program that seems fitting to me, "Lets put the women and children to bed and go looking for dinner boys."

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

if you guys have any reconstructive criticism(or just in general), don't hesitate to PM me, that's why i'm doing the pre-season games.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Nice article bigtitan. Love these, and I can;t wait to write my next one.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Good job.

I thought Collins played pretty well. The out pattern to P. Williams that went right threw his hands and the Ealy play where he couldn't keep his feet in bounds. There was at least one pass he threw where Ealy didn't know the route or something.

10. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Nice write-up.

Vaughn's range is a big issue. Hopefully we hold Bironas back all pre-season to make sure he is ready for game 1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar