Pre-Draft Visits

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by LangeSohne, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

Why do you need your FS to be a run stuffer? We need help defending the pass, they already stop the run fine.

2. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

i'd take half of Schulters/Williams right now.....

hell...half of Lamont Thompson & Tank Williams... lol

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I have a name!

Titans scheduled meeting with Purdue WR DeAngelo Yancey

4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I just want expand on my comment of taking 2 defenders in the first. I mean if all things are equal, player v player, I think this team needs the elite defender. I agree with building around the QB, but I'm a firm believer in defense wins championships. Look at Denver, they had Manning who had an unreal year. Got blown out 50-8 because Seattle shut them down. Then Denver wins with a broken down Manning, but the best defense in the league. If that doesn't scream "build the defense", I can't help you.

That said, I really want Davis on this team, and if he was picked at 5, I would be thrilled. Getting him along with a move back to 8-12 and a second and I'd be even happier. Need the best defender at 18 then though IMO, and heavy defense the rest of the way.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. kenny

kenny Starter

I really wanted us to pick up an ILB who can cover this off season in FA or the Draft. I am sick for opposing TEs carving us up. Especially guys like Jack Doyle.....Don't get me wrong. Doyle has done well for himself since we cut him. However, seeing a guy we cut from the practice squad carve up our Defense on game day gets old quick.

I am not saying spend one of our 1st round picks on ILB. I am saying that JRob has got to figure out a way to stop opposing offenses from treating our ILBs like Amtrack....

6. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Seems to be a nice speed WR that we could grab in the 7th or sign after draft.

7. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

No joke, our coverage of TE's over the past several years has been completely abysmal. I'm hopeful that Cyprien can do some of that, but it'd be really great to get an LB who could cover.

For the Vandy fans here, how was Cunningham in coverage?

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I see nothing wrong with being able to trade back pick up a 2nd round pick. Go offense in the 1st round if Howard and either Davis/Ross are available and then defense in the 2nd and 3rd round.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Great. Another receiver that struggles to get separation.

10. kenny

kenny Starter

Most have said that Cyprien was bad in coverage. IDK. The only times I ever saw him was when he played us.....

As for Cunningham I have not seen much of his tape. I have had an odd year at work this year. Most of the time our year slows down perfectly to be able to study the prospects. This year we have been slammed. Happy for the business, but not getting to see much of the draft prospects has been different.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar