Pre Draft NFL Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I agree with the top 3 teams, although I'd swap the Niners and Seahawks.

Rams at #15 is laughable. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ Texans #7. When will you learn, ESPN?

The Lions, Chiefs, Chargers, Browns, and Eagles are better than us? My ****ing d*ck!

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Gregg Williams who only had what like one top 5 defense...

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The Lions are better than us, which is sad, but when they have a RB they're tough to stop.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

Nah. Lions suck. They were a fluke the year before. They need more than we do... WR, OL, DL, LB, DB, etc.

We beat them last season... and we've made the better moves this offseason.

They are on an 8 game losing streak. They're a joke.

5. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Same old same old. Not surprised at all. For us to be ranked high, we have to show it on the field. Nothing on paper will change that about small market team like ours. Plus with Locker playing the way he did, would you see us as a top 10 team. Wins will equal movement up this list. I do think its weird we went down after FA making us better. We should have stayed 26th if nothing else.

I will tell you right now though, Ravens are not a top 10 anymore. Their D barely allowed them a Wild Card record (if not for Steelers and Bengals playing bad) this year, now they have the Worst D on paper in 10 years. I think Bengals with all those young players retakes the AFC North. Ravens and Steelers both miss playoffs next year. How sweet would that be???

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

ESPN are trying their best to be Def Comedy Jam these days.

Just watch Sportscenter and they try too hard to be funny and it's really a turnoff.

I really wonder what the hiring process is to be a host on ESPN.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Darn, we got all of our players from the #28 team :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

I've already been saying this for a while... Bengals win that division and the Ravens and Steelers will both miss the playoffs.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Be alive.. how else could Ray lewis get a job there? No discernible public speaking skills.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well in all fairness to their former players they were playing for Chan Gailey, he went to 1st grade with Abraham Lincoln.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar