Praying for a Patriots victory

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I am soooooo tired of Tim Tebow TV, formerly ESPN.
    These are the same guys that perdicted that Tebow would go in the 2nd Round. Some said he would be drafted as a WR in later rounds. I remember one of these parishioners saying, the Broncos made a mistake taking this guy so early.
    To see these same guys harping over this guy really bunches my drawers!
    I tried to watch Tim Tebow TV yesterday, but it was nothing but how great this guy is. I wanted to see what the rest of the NFL was doing. Apparantly, now that Tebow has arrived, the rest no longer matters.
    I don't like the Pats but, whooping the Broncos, or is it the new Denver Tebows, would really bring these guys back down to Earth.
    Can I get an AMEN!!!!!!

• High Five High Five x 7
  2. amy

amy Starter

Someone emailed Cowherd last week complaining about all the silliness over Tebow. Cowherd said that he had x-number(he mentioned how many-a lot), all talking about Tebow. So that meant people want to talk about Tebow. He obviously didn't read them all cause I bet half of them were complaining about him and others talking of nothing BUT Tebow! I suppose that's their job. Look at it this way-if they don't have a big story to talk about endlessly, they would run out of things to talk about. Except for Cowherd; He repeats every point he makes at least ten times.

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Controversy sells and there is a lot of it when your talking about Tim Tebow.This is the stuff that sells newspapers and has people watching thew news.Tebow is the TMZ of the NFL right now.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If the Broncos win today, you ain't seen nuttin' yet.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Hoping for a Patriots victory to shut those damn people up.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

On the other hand, it's funny to see so many people go crazy because of all the Tebow hype and success in the form of team wins. Also, hate the Pats.

So... I'm actually rooting for Tebow today. Last week I was chanting the "Bear Down" chant at broadway brewhouse and that didn't work out so well for me.

7. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Just checked Tim Tebow TV again. The list is as follows;
    Tim Tebow vs the Patriots (he might get help from the Broncos)
    Steelers & 49ers (a real story)
    Tim Tebow from the shotgun (the only way he can play)
    The unsung hero, Tim Tebow
    Locker or Hassellbeck?
    Tim Tebowing (some USED to call it praying)
    Tebow finds ways to win...(using a kicker that hits at 50 yards)
    Tebows Mom spotted at local Piggly Wiggly
    Concussions in the NFL. (McCoy is still answering phones)
    Tebowing.com (pass the collection plates, we've changed religion)
    Will Worthlessberger start for the Steelers? (ask his Probation Officer)
    Eagles & Jets (someone spotted doing Tebowing in the endzone)
    Jeff Fisher !!! (really! They mentioned his name. Going to Miami or KC?)
    Peyton Manning (Will coach the Vols for food)
    Tim Tebow. Ladies, mail your panties to: Tebow c/o (you know who!!!)
    If Tebow does not run for Congress or open his own church he is not as smart as everyone thinks he is.
    Yesterday morning, Tim Tebow TV ran a special on Tim Tebow for close to 2 hours. They gave Obama 30 minutes!

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Please don't let Fisher go to KC. I really like Eric Berry and don't want to see him subjected to prevent defense coverage.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I wish I could bet all my points on tebow winning the superbowl over the packers.

Also fisher to KC is good news for my Dolphins.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Obviously the Titans winning it all would be the greatest thing to ever happen. But if that can't happen, my #2 choice to the outcome of the season is for the Packers to create history by winning 19 games for the first time ever. And if that isn't meant to be, then I want The Denver Broncos and Tim Tebow to take it. If Denver wins today vs New England to make #3 on my list happen, then holy hell, Tebow is God-like. I so welcome an amazing upset by Tebow. This season has been one full of crap games. There's been some real good ones, but over all it's been a dude of a year.

For me, Denver winning would a little better than for most, because before the Oilers moved to Tennessee, I liked the Broncos. That passion for that team is long gone, but every Broncos game when the camera cuts to John Elway is like a little something extra to make the game better. The name John Elway used to be the most said thing in my house as a little kid. My little brother would scream out; "I'm "JOHN ELWAY"! And every time he did that, he was pulling some stunt. Flying off the stairs in a cape, cartwheels off the island in the kitchen, talking trash to me and getting annihilated. He screamed "JOHN ELWAY" every single time he got hurt. Like I used to hear; the word's "JOHN ELWAY" sooo much, its insane. The Broncos winning, plus John Elway, accompanied by some other thing like a Tim f#cking Tebow, has always been gold growing up. Elway alone, heartache, but Elway in Denver with Terrell Davis or some other super hero player, wonderfulness.

Call me crazy, but I think Denver is going to do something big in the playoffs. Lucky them Green Bay is in the NFC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar