Power Rankings 9/25

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

They're all opinions. I just don't see how you can overlook a direct loss to another team after only three weeks of play. Later in the season I understand, but come on.

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

So roll...are you mad at people when they have a different opinion than you or does it just come off that way?

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Something that makes me questions Sportsline's is that it's the only blurb that mentions the DC by name....all the rest are just "playing good defense", but Jim Schwartz "has (our) unit playing good defense". :suspect:

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ammo, i have consistently been irate at this victimization inferiority complex that many titan fans have. It's wrong and it is factually not even true. I don't know if it is a southern thing or what but i'm tired of hearing about it. I gave concrete examples of how the notion is stupid but i'm sure they will be ignored. This is an ongoing crusade of mine and yes i do get PO when i read the same old knee jerk crybaby crap about small market.

So my answer in a nutshell is yes..

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I don't really have an opinion or care about the national media or the respect the team gets.

We are definately a small market team compared to other cities. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Market size doesn't matter. The titans sell out every game and are in the middle of the pack in revenues. The 2nd largest market in the country doesn't have a team..

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It might matter some in the amount of media attention, particularly on sports networks, as far as the amount of coverage a small market team gets. Probably doesn't matter as much as the players on the team, but even bad NY, CHI teams get more coverage because of the size of the market.

Definately doesn't matter when it comes to rankings or championships. Doesn't appear to matter much when it comes to actual game attendence, think of the hurricanes often having empty seats in Miami and the size of that city. The packers stadium is always full whether they stink or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar