Pre-Game Thread Postgame: Titans vs Packers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Preditan, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Okay. Now shut up and reserve your judgment until after the game.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Defense was tough to judge. We didn't gameplan for them or really study them and we were adjusting to a brand new defense for most players. We looked out of place on some runs early and couldn't seal the edge for ****. I think we'll look much better Week 1 gameplanning for a team we're familiar with.

I'm not concerned with our defense at this point. Casey looked beastly. McCourty was where he needed to be. Pollard was always around the ball. Griffin looked fast. I think we'll be ok. If we can stop the run REALLY good. Like the good ole days. And if Locker can't get it done we have QB's who can. Whitehurst definitely could from what I saw.

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Eh i seen your first two plays and concluded your game sucks

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Most the players in preseason game 1 are simply walking it.

Trying not to get hurt.

I'd bet if you put your 2nd-3rd stringers vs the starters you'd jump out to a lead simply because you have 1 side trying and the other side not.

Thus the reason good teams usually lose preseason games while bad teams go undefeated.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You really think Whitehurst has what it takes to carry this team if Locker goes down?

6. Deuce Wayne

Oh. And telling you guys: Marqueston Huff.

Better than Sensabaugh or BWW.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

... that's like asking if you believe your 1991 ford tempo can get you to work if your 1978 fiesta breaks down.

If one can, the other can.

• High Five High Five x 5
  8. BoutThatLife

BoutThatLife Starter

I said from the get go, I wouldn't be shocked if Whitehurst out performs locker the rest way through and probably gets the starting job, without locker going down... and im saying this without needing to see locker play a substantial amount this preseason game, Whitehurst just fits the scheme and the way Ken likes his QB play executed, better than locker... If locker doesn't perform these last two or three if he plays, he will be demoted and Whiz will do it based on his history

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I bet all my moolah if lockers healthy he stArts

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I was really impressed with Stafford.

• High Five High Five x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar