Postgame: Titans at Falcons

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Preditan, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

This is a good explanation... it's not "re-writing" team history.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

It has NEVER been this bad. Where have you been?

Hash#tagging-getting-my-life-together?

Lol, c'mon, this is Notorious B.A.D.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

HF for that ^

4. kenny

kenny Starter

Maybe you are right, but it still seems like Jake is having to run for his life more than he should. Yes he has had time on some plays, but he should on MOST plays with the amount of money/picks that are invested on that line. The line is not all about pass protection either. The running lanes have not been there like I would like to see. Maybe I am over reacting, but it is hard to shake last years oline and the horrors of hurried throws, sacks, and Jake running for his life. I hope I am off base, but I see more of last year than I would like. I would personally like to see Lewan play LT with the 1st team. If he is the future at that spot I would like to see him play there. I am seeing declining play, and penalties from Roos. I know he is still good, but if we are going to get average play and penalties from our LT would it not be better to get them from the rookie we need to play that position next year?? I would much rather Lewan give up those penalties this year and get his rookie growing pains in. Roos doing it this year and Lewan having to adjust/struggle next year after that type of play from Roos this year. It just makes better sense to me to start Lewan and let him learn. Maybe Lewan is struggling more than I realize. Maybe he is not on the level that Roos is at this point. I am sure the coaches have reasons. However, if Lewan is close, I would rather see him struggle and get his growing pains over with this year, than see Roos struggle and Lewan ride the bench.

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

LOL you guys saying that our D is totally not what we are seeing on the field? Horton hasn't show us anything? I'm sorry but I beg the differ. He may change the type of blitzes they bring, but it will be the same non-tackeling Titans in those blitzes. The defense is what it is folks. Lets hope some good players from other teams get cut.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. kenny

kenny Starter

How can you disagree with the Campbell hate??? Name one contribution he has made to this team other than penalty yards??? I don't hate him, heck I don't dislike him. He has the physical tools and speed to be great. However, he IS NOT GREAT, he is a liability on the field. I REALLY hope and pray that he absolutely proves me 100% WRONG. I would LOVE it if he would turn things around and become an awesome starter. However, I am not concerned that he will make me eat crow anytime soon. He is big, fast, and athletic, but that is not all it takes. You have to play with some discipline and I think we have all seen that he is not going to do that! I would love it if he would cut out the penalties, cover a man the way the rules dictate, but he just will not do it. Everyone agrees these new PI calls are nuts! I cannot see this helping the game at all. I hate it in fact. However, no matter the change everyone including Campbell has to adjust. He couldn't keep it straight with the old rules. How can you have any confidence in him now????

7. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

we are what we are, if we win over 6 games i'll be thoroughly surprised

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Lol

No offense

But youz iz stuuupiiid

9. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I would bet all my moolah and Sig for a year we win more than 6 games.

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

The problem is we have a number 2 corner starting as our number 1 and a number 3 corner starting as our number 2.

• Troll Troll x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar