post your pets

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fry, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I don't. I just usually get him a dozen or so per week. I've done the gut loading before and it's too high maintenance compared to just going and getting some crickets and tossing them in there.
    I also sometimes get him those monster meal worms from the Aquatic Critter. A mere few of those is all he can handle at a time. Haha.

Me too. I love pets that look like dinosaurs, but are as docile as a dog. I'd love to have a Komodo Dragon for a pet...if they didn't have the ability to kill you by several different methods.
    If chameleons weren't so high maintenance, I'd have one of them too.

Oh, bigtitan I almost forgot, If you wash those felt cage floor pads regularly, that will help reduce the smell too.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You're probably right. But she'd burry herself in the mud, and stay in her shell. I'd never see her come out to eat or anything. Could have at night, I suppose.

and then I had a little red ear slider when I was a kid. He hung around for a while, but we forgot about him once when we bombed the house for insects. It was terrible. Little guy's shell became really soft and he was sick, so died shortly after.

My favorite pet of all time was:

[​IMG]

Not the exact same one, but a fire bellied newt. He was an addition to our fish tank, and was cool to watch.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that's probably where i went wrong. i used some calcium sand instead of the felt.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[​IMG]

Had to up this thread from 3 pages back to post my new pal...

CEASAR!

I actually got him and a pen for free. My friend is moving and has to give him up, so I get lucky. Full blooded boxer puppy with papers and huge pen til I get the yard fenced in for him to run around in.

5. cjohnsonfan

cjohnsonfan loves her Titans

My boxer had puppies yesterday. I will post pictures of them when they get a little bigger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar