Post Your Mocks

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xhrr, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

i guess barr made the switch to crosstown rival usc

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

Oh sh*t!

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

LOVE Seastrunk. Best value for us I think if we can get him in the 4th. Dude is incredible for those of you who haven't seen him.

4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

There honestly isn't a rb that I would feel comfortable taking in the 2nd, just like there isn't a qb id feel comfortable taking in the 1st.

Hyde isn't as good as he's being hyped up to be. Give me seastrunk or Andre williams in the 4th.

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Yeah, jeremy hill forces little girls to give him bjs and sucker punches harmless gay guys.

What is wrong with you people that want to draft him?!? Lol

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Did he know the guy was gay when he hit him? If so then it is a hate crime ;)

7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

The guy was in a frat. Of coarse he knew he was gay.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I watched nfl network with Les Snead, wouldn't be surprised to see Rams take Manziel at 13 if he's there.

9. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

What do you guys think of fuller? I keep see him being mocked to us.

10. Marko

Marko Starter

Not knowing anything about prospects but where the Titans may need players. Heres what I think they should do in each round.
    1st Round: Baring an inability to trade down, they should take Barr. Have him learn and should be a beast in a couple years. Watched a bit of his games and looks lightning fast. If a top 3 tackle falls, they should consider, imo. But Barr can be the edge force that this team hasnt had in years.
    2nd Round: Again unless an obvious player falls dramatically, they should try and trade back to pick up an extra third, if they haven't done so in the first round. A guy I think we could look at in the second round is Stephon Tuitt from Notre Dame. Preferably someone who can play 34 DE.
    3rd round: Running back if they get a pick. Could be a run on RB in the third or before we pick in the 4th.
    4th round: RB. Seastrunk, Hill, Mason, Ka'Deem Carey, I presume some of them will be still available. Reading about them and watching some of each any would be good.
    5th round: So you are probably tihnking QB? Nah. I don't think there's any point in burning a pick on a QB late (or early for that matter) in this draft unless you think they he realistically has an opportunity to play if/when Locker stinks it up this year or is injured yet again. So here I think they should grab their corner. Proven track record at selecting later round CB and allows for a true competition to fold out with Sensabaugh/BWW in training camp rather than selecting a 1st round CB who would start based on draft position.
    6th round: WR. Haven't the faintest clue who would be available but one of Robiskie, Preston, Mariani more than likely would be one of the worst WR4 in the whole.
    7th round: Sometimes you would see a RB fall, so I could see Webster plucking for another RB and seeing what you get.

At the end of the day I haven't a clue, but who does. These are just my thoughts so wanted to share. Looking forward to draft day, the actual one, not the movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar