Post your mock here!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by HeadOnASwivel, Feb 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I like your draft but like Nick said, I don't believe in McCarron. I know the Evans pick was a head scratcher as we don't really need a wide-out but I think a big guy like Evans could give us a new dimension on offense specially in the end zone. I kicked myself for taking Evans in this particular draft because Kelvin Benjamin was there for my second round pick which I didn't anticipate. I could have gone Robinson in the first and Benjamin in the second. I have a little more faith in our backers than most so while I would love Barr or Mack it think we can live without them.

2. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Dudes, Manziel is not going to be available at 11. He will be gone in the top 5 if not the top 3 if not 1st over all. The only QB that has a chance of making it to 11 is Carr.

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

careys the best rb in this draft by far

4. 615nick

615nick Starter

I see it working out the same way, but you never know. If carr is the best qb available we need to slide down the board, pick up a pick and get him around 20

5. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Well Aaron Murray wasn't available, McCarron was the best available. I do like Murray better personally. I really love Kelvin Benjamin, something tells me he's going to creep up draft boards.

I also agree that we should have the horses to rush the passer from the OLB position but I just don't think we could bass on Barr at 11, the guy is gonna be a beast.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Kiper and McShay came out with their 2.0 mocks today.

McShay:
    1. Houston Jadeveon Clowney
    2. St Louis Greg Robinson
    3. Jacksonville Teddy Bridgewater
    4. Cleveland Blake Bortles
    5. Oakland Johnny Manziel
    6. Atlanta Jake Matthews
    7. Tampa Bay Khalil Mack
    8. Minnesota CJ Mosley
    9. Buffalo Sammy Watkins
    10. Detroit Mike Evans
    11. Tennessee Anthony Barr
    12. NY Giants Taylor Lewan
    13. St Louis Marqise Lee
    14. Chicago Timmy Jernigan
    15. Pittsburgh Louis Nix III
    16. Baltimore Eric Ebron
    17. Dallas Haha Clinton-Dix
    18. NY Jets Brandin Cooks
    19. Miami Zach Martin
    20. Arizona Cyrus Kouandjio
    21. Green Bay Justin Gilbert
    22. Philly Darquez Dennard
    23. Kansas City Odell Beckham
    24. Cincinnati Lamarcus Joyner
    25. San Diego Loucheiz Purifoy
    26. Cleveland Davante Adams
    27. New Orleans Morgan Moses
    28. Carolina Kelvin Benjamin
    29. New England Stephon Tuitt
    30. San Fran Rashede Hageman
    31. Denver Jason Verrett
    32. Seattle Jace Amaro

7. Fry

Kiper:
    1. Houston Johnny Manziel
    2. St Louis Greg Robinson
    3. Jacksonville Jadeveon Clowney
    4. Cleveland Teddy Bridgewater
    5. Oakland Sammy Watkins
    6. Atlanta Anthony Barr
    7. Tampa Bay Khalil Mack
    8. Minnesota Blake Bortles
    9. Buffalo Jake Matthews
    10. Detroit Justin Gilbert
    11. Tennessee Taylor Lewan
    12. NY Giants CJ Mosley
    13. St Louis Mike Evans
    14. Chicago Timmy Jernigan
    15. Pittsburgh Louis Nix III
    16. Baltimore Eric Ebron
    17. Dallas Haha Clinton-Dix
    18. NY Jets Marqise Lee
    19. Miami Zach Martin
    20. Arizona Cyrus Kouandjio
    21. Green Bay Calvin Pryor
    22. Philly Odell Beckham
    23. Kansas City Kelvin Benjamin
    24. Cincinnati Darquez Dennard
    25. San Diego Marcus Roberson
    26. Cleveland Davante Adams
    27. New Orleans Antonio Richardson
    28. Carolina Brandin Cooks
    29. New England Jace Amaro
    30. San Fran Jarvis Landry
    31. Denver Bradley Roby
    32. Seattle Allen Robinson

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Fry thanks for the info.

I'd be happy with McShays, Barr would be a perfect fit & gets to matchup with his ex-DC. Would be excited to see Horton work his magic w/ Barr.

Not as happy with Kipers. Don't really want us to go OL again w/ our 1st round pick. Having two top half OL picks back-to-back years is depressing. RT is a need, but we need playmakers. I believe we can find a starter in the 4th/5th or a free agent. Then go tackle early next year, if we lose Roos. If we do go tackle, i'd hope for Matthews or Robinson, don't want to reach on another tackle. Would prefer Mosley, Nix, or Jernigan over Lewman - or a trade back.

Interesting note: Derek Carr not going in the 1st, on either mock. As he shouldn't.

Also, both Tuitt/Hageman are projected late 1st/early 2nd right now. Lets hope one of these guys falls to our 2nd. Imagine landing Barr and Tuitt/Hageman, our front-7 would be nasty.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Fry

A couple of things I took from both.

Lamarcus Joyner being a first round pick. At 5'8" I don't see that happening.

I also noticed that Hageman and Tuit were lower than I expected.

Odell Beckham jumped out of nowhere.

McShay doesn't have a CB going until 21. No way that happens after guys run fast at the combine.

As far as our pick goes, I'd love Barr falling and hate the Lewan pick. The only way I can go along with OT at 11 is if it's Matthews or Robinson, which is not likely happening. I think there is a significant drop in talent at that position when you get past the first two guys.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Lets just pray Hageman or Tuitt fall a little bit more, what a steal with a 2nd.

I agree. Matthews or Robinson are the only OTs i'd be OK with drafting at #11.

I still think trading back is something we really need to consider, if Barr/Mack are not on the boards - which I don't think they will be. Although i'm getting a vibe that Barr is falling and I can see why when I watch his tape.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar