Post-Preseason Discussion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Preditan, Aug 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Sure I could. I hope that doesn't turn out to be the case. But at the end of the day we're talking about a team with a brand new staff, implementing brand new systems, and a QB who has a reputation for being made of glass. So of course we could be bad.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That's sensationalist response to my post.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

we have ipads now, things are incredibly easier to learn when you can see cut-ups of the NFL best at work.

The learning curve isn't as bad as people think.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Hey tww2, there is another titans fan forum called titans report. They would love to have your contributions on their site

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

He'd certainly fit in there with all the other goTitan outcasts

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

So quit bashing me for believing that we are going to be terrible this season. I'm right in assuming it's going to take time for us to transition. People on here think new and better coaches make a huge difference. It doesn't. Does it help? Absolutely, but not that much.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

:anon:

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Remember how good the run game was in the preseason a couple of year's back with CJ/OL looking solid? Once the season started, that ended. Teams were not scheming to stop CJ when it didn't matter.

I'm hoping that's the case here and the D sees a lot more success when Horton plays his cards.

#48 TitanJeff, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  9. XO

XO Nevada Native

It was more a frustration with the Twitter, Reddit and TR fans post than anything directed at you.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

You don't get bashed because you think we're going to be terrible this year. You get bashed because you bring it up at every opportunity possible and rarely say anything positive about anyone currently on our roster.

You consistently come off as a guy who favors individual players more so than the team. And you seem to hold petty grudges and actually want the team to fail because you are butthurt that they got rid of your "boys".

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar