Post game thread - Bills game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Dec 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Vince Young is the real deal. I am a believer now.
  2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Case 2
    Titans beat the Patriots, and
    Chiefs beat the Jaguars, and
    Steelers beat the Bengals, and
    Forty-Niners beat the Broncos

I think this is the most likely.
  3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Jets would have to win out and the Broncos would have had to lose out. It was unlikely so I was not going to root for it.
  4. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Don't count out the 49ers beating the Broncos.
  5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That's how I feel. Their D will play lights out for pride. And they are due.

Miami is going to be after Pennington all day long. I hope they Jets get crushed.
  6. tentits

tentits Guest

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

Haynesworth personal foul/face mask

Anybody else bothered by Haynesworth's face mask at the end of the game? He had the guy down- there was no need to pull him down to the ground.

I'm wondering when Fisher sees the tape if he moves Haynesworth from the dog-house to the out-house. I don't think he will be around next year.
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I just posted on this in another thread. When I saw the play I had the impulse to run and start this thread myself. I'm very bothered by it and the play itself is only further evidence that Al Haynesworth is a dirty player. He's a gifted DT but he's dirty. That facemask was ridiculous. It really upset me. It didn't help that it was from that donut stuffing face stomper.
  9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Actually AH did the correct thing. I am sure he didn't mean to grab it, but once he did, he knew it was going to be a penalty. If he had let Lossman go, he gets a free play on top of the facemask. Making sure he was down was the correct thing to do under the circumstances.
  10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

It looked excessive to me. Looked as if it could have injured the player. I am sure he meant to grap it and he meant to pull on it like he did. The guy was falling anyways... it will take a video clip for me to see that point of view.

Haynesworth shows a fundamental lack of respect for his opponet while he is on the field. That face mask was nasty. There are no two ways about it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.