Post-game Poll

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Mrs, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I can see PhiSlammaJamma receiving free tickets for the rest of the season from an 'anonymous' Titans player.

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I'm not trying to keep him on lockdown. I'm the type of girl ago could care less if he goes out with his boys after a game because i'm usually out with my girls. It's a, we hang ou separately with our friends then meet up at the same car around 1 or 2 in the morning.

However, today, after the game I had the sniffles and I don't feel well. I'm in the bed, taking benadryl and tylenol watching Sunday night football.I've started 2 threads, you know I never start threads!

3. The Mrs

I meant, we meet up at the same bar, not car! I hate this Blackberry sometimes!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I knew this would come in handy -

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=23128

1. Men ARE not mind readers.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

1. Come to us with a problem only If you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

:brow:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It wouldn't be your spelling would it ;)

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Let it go...It's Man Law to chill with your bodies after you engage in a sporting event. I never go see the girl 'till the next morning after my squad have fights that day. The sniffles? I know you tougher than that girl...

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

You should invest in a sidekick3 like me then lol....

Naw but yeah of course I'd stay home with my girlfriend after the game if she was sick, especially after a loss like today...

8. The Mrs

Thanks Bulluck4MVP. You're sweet.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

suck up.

I'd prob be at home as well but only because I get terrible headache/migraines after playing sport.

10. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Yes mam, no problem :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar