Post Free Agency dream draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TheSureThing, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Wraith

Wraith Special Teams Standout

Jones and Mathieu are both projected as 3rd round picks, and both will probably be there
  2. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

The honey badger will rise at the very least into the mid 2nd if not higher.
  3. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

You may be right about Mathieu, but I think Barrett Jones will be there when we pick in the third.

And Robert Woods is a good WR prospect. And I think we're going to be looking for a WR early in the draft, especially if we jettison Nate. Now if Jonathan Banks is there when we pick in round 2, then I want him indiscriminately. But I highly doubt he'll last that long.

And while Jones is a better fit as a 3-4 OLB, I think he could be a freaking monster 4-3 DE with the caveat that he bulks up.
  4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Like I said, I don't care what the "analysts" project...They won't make it to our pick in the 3rd
  5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

After that combine don't be shocked to see some one reach for Tyrann in the late first. They'll regret it though.
  6. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I'm still not entirely sure who I want in the first round. I think the top four offensive linemen are the safest picks, but there is value in the second and third round at OL.
  7. steverife

steverife Starter

I do not want Margus Hunt.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  8. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

ansah, hunt, mingo, star and whatever the other lsu end name is are the top 5 people that i do not want
  9. steverife

steverife Starter

I don't know if I want them, but I watch Ansah and Mingo and see fluid athletes. Mingo never put up huge numbers, but he impressed me every time. I think he could actually be a 4-3 OLB.

Hunt moves like he is a video game character.
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Hell yea to all of that!