Post a random fact about yourself

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I want to take a cruise ship on vacation to Australia. i think Vacations in your own country is dumb. i know a bunch of folks in TN drool over going to Florida. i dont see the big deal.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That would be one long-*** cruise. WTF are you waiting for..

Foolish comment.
    Someone who has never been anywhere making a comment like that is completely and utterly asinine . There is so much to see in this beautiful country that you could spend a lifetime doing it.

After living there 25 years I absolutely agree.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Florida sucks. It's as close to a tropical environment as the US mainland can get. But it still sucks. Flat, hot, nothing filled with alligators and mosquito ponds.

Random fact:
    I regularly use the words 'mainland' and 'volcano' on a daily basis.

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Hahaha. I just had to watch that again. Cracks me up.

" I...I..I don't care if Fing Tennessee and Pittsburgh were better than us....."

Damn rights we were!!

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

You can probably do a one-way cruise to Australia in a little over 6 weeks at about $20,000. Fill your boots Jesse. Just don't come anywhere near me when you get there.

I've lived in your country for nearly 2 years now and have visited 41 states. If you seriously think there is nothing worth seeing in your own country on vacation, you are dumber than I thought (and that is saying something).

The beaches I have been to in Florida are very ordinary, I'll agree. I spent Xmas in Clearwater, Florida and it was a nice area that wasn't as spoilt as other parts of the state, and the weather was much more to my liking than a St Louis winter.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

If i go on vacation it will be to see things i like, Theme Parks ,Shows and Buildings are not one of them. which is what you get in America.

I like Animals and nature and would love to see the Outback , Africa or the Jungle.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Isn't that ironic, cuz there's a large crowd that hates you

9. MaxPayne

MaxPayne 1st Team

I live in San Antonio and i travel to Nashville 2 times a year to see a Titans game..

-MaxPayne2k

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Colorado, the Redwoods in California, upstate New York, anywhere in Hawaii (Maui in particular), the Appalachians...these places all have plenty of nature and animals to feast your eyes on Jesse...sounds like you've developed a pretty negative opinion about a bunch of places you've never seen,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar