Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Possible FA targets via Twitter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brew City, Mar 10, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,759
    Could we sign Woodley and Dansby?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,807
    I would love that. Dansby plays inside and Woodley outside. I think we have enough money as well when we (hopefully) cut some overpaid players. I don't know why we haven't cut anyone yet though.
  2. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,759
    Because, were the Titans?
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,357
    I really really really rather address RT through free agency. We can easily find a proven guy out on the market instead of using a 1st or 2nd when we need guys to fit our new defensive scheme. Also just thinking about who our starting 5 on the line would be, if we drafted a new RT, that would be 3 guys with a year's worth of experience or less. I don't think that's the way to go when it's a make or break year for Locker, and other reasons.
    BiscoPhan11, GTFO my pancakz, J Falk and 2 others high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,897
    I don't believe I've ever seen these words spoken before on this message board. What do they mean??
    Alzarius high fives this.
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,129
    I'm assuming we were attempting to trade. Most GMs will look to trade any player before cutting him. There's no harm in keeping the player if you still have $$, hopefully we'll make some cuts today so we can have max cap space going into free agency.
    Brew City high fives this.
  5. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Am I the only one who thinks Woodley's not such a great choice? He's been getting heavier and missing more games due to injury over the last few years. I don't know. He needs to work his ass off to get in better shape imo.
    titans1839 and Gridiron Gun high five this.
  6. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,485
    Can we please retire that phrase? I'm sick of the "make or break" tag being applied to Locker. He was "broken" last year He has a serious foot injury that he won't be fully recovered from. If anything it is a "salvage what we can" year for Locker. Odds are that he won't do much next season based on his past performance and injury history.
  7. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,900
    I thought last year was his make or break year. Could've sworn he broke.
    Riverman high fives this.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,409
    Well fortunately for Woodley Ray Horton will remember him playing 60 of 64 games in Pittsburgh '07, '08, '09, and 2010. If he checks out with the medical staff theres a decent chance he's playing with us.

This isn't D'Qwell Jackson we're talking about, Woodley is still an elite pass rusher we seriously lack on defense.