Possible Coaches?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Nov 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

FOX Sports reports the Dolphins have interest in interviewing Bears OC Adam Gase.

As will most other teams with head coaching vacancies. Gase had plenty of interest last season, and if anything he has strengthened his reputation during his one-year stay in Chicago. Gase has been given credit for the most efficient season of Jay Cutler's career, and he has kept the offense respectable despite dealing with injuries to important playmakers all season. It would be a surprise if Gase does not land a head coaching gig this offseason.
    Related: Dolphins

Source: FOX Sports
    Jan 2 - 1:47 PM

Nothing anyone on here couldn't predict but I would really like to start seeing Titan's brass connected to him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

So you want us to interview Mularkey for the sake of being able to say we interviewed somebody because the Eagles have. Maybe we haven't interviewed anybody in house because we don't have anybody in house who is worth interviewing for a head coaching vacancy. Doing something for the sake of doing something is as pointless as this post. We can't interview anyone yet so what your freaking out about is beyond me. Have a little patience the season hasn't even ended.

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Yea I've been having second thoughts. I think McDermott would be a solid hire too.

McDaniels/McDermott I'd be ecstatic. Jackson or Gase I'd be relatively happy as well.

Pretty sure we can interview the both of them during the playoff bye week.

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Making Mularkey an interm coach is basically interviewing him isn't it?

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  5. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Either way we need to find a coach+GM and COMMIT to him for minimum two years.

6. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Spot on with Bill Polian. I'm not so sure Payton's success isn't the byproduct of Drew Brees.

7. kenny

kenny Starter

Why can't we interview anyone?? And no I am not saying interview some one for the sake of saying you did..... The team said Mularkey would get an interview after the season was over...He is the in house candidate that I am talking about. I do not think he is the guy. However, they did say he would get a shot to show what he could do and an interview/assessment at the seasons' end.

And by the way this season has been over for a while for us....

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Because the only candidates we are able to interview are either in-house or out of the league. Coaches who are still actively coaching on other teams can't interview until their season is over or if they have the playoff bye week along with the their team's permission.

Mularkey has been interviewing for about eight weeks. I'd say he ain't getting the job after 34-6 against the Texans.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

• Informative Informative x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. xhrr

xhrr Starter

You can't seriously be this ignorant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar