Positives ..........

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

In all seriousness.

CJ did look good. It would be a HUGE lift to this team if he can get is act together. Getting over 100 yards on this Texans defense is great. Everyone just needs to remember this team is a work in progress. There are going to be ugly games. This was one of them. The Texans are a better team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I bet 500 moolah on CJ getting 100+ rushing yards on 50/1 odds.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't see CJ as fixed yet. It is pretty obvious that the Texans ignored him about all game.

4. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Really? They just ignored him in the 1st half? I dont know what game you were watching. I will agree that he got some junk yards late. But he looked more determined in his carries in the game.

5. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

No.. they didn't ignore him until that last drive lol.

6. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

A positive is that we are 1/4 of the way to the end of the Jerry Gray era on defense.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't think they went out there to stop him, so yea pretty much.

With that being said. Our running game in general looked much better. Stronger running lanes, CJ was being more decisive, hitting the holes with force and not going down on first contact.

If CJ plays like that, we will be much better. We just need the OL to keep it up also.

8. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

CJ and the OL played really well this game. I hope they can use this game as a kind of spark to get our running game going. We played the Texans strong for the first half but that interception return broke the will of our team...

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

million bucks says CJ will be a non factor next week. you folks get ahead of yourself. Texans didnt send that much pressure at him.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Gotta give the interior OL and CJ credit today. Let's hope they've figured it out and this isn't an isolated game.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar