Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Positives ..........

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Sep 30, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. TitanMark Starter

Moolah:
    $1,524
    ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

In all seriousness.

CJ did look good. It would be a HUGE lift to this team if he can get is act together. Getting over 100 yards on this Texans defense is great. Everyone just needs to remember this team is a work in progress. There are going to be ugly games. This was one of them. The Texans are a better team.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,746
    I bet 500 moolah on CJ getting 100+ rushing yards on 50/1 odds.
    mdfan high fives this.
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,453
    I don't see CJ as fixed yet. It is pretty obvious that the Texans ignored him about all game.
  4. TitanMark Starter

Moolah:
    $1,524
    Really? They just ignored him in the 1st half? I dont know what game you were watching. I will agree that he got some junk yards late. But he looked more determined in his carries in the game.
  5. Na$hville Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,777
    No.. they didn't ignore him until that last drive lol.
  6. wrench248 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,794
    A positive is that we are 1/4 of the way to the end of the Jerry Gray era on defense.
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,453
    I don't think they went out there to stop him, so yea pretty much.

With that being said. Our running game in general looked much better. Stronger running lanes, CJ was being more decisive, hitting the holes with force and not going down on first contact.

If CJ plays like that, we will be much better. We just need the OL to keep it up also.
  8. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,172
    CJ and the OL played really well this game. I hope they can use this game as a kind of spark to get our running game going. We played the Texans strong for the first half but that interception return broke the will of our team...
    Jwill1919 and CJtheBeast high five this.
  9. DownSouthPlayer Starter

Moolah:
    $6,456
    million bucks says CJ will be a non factor next week. you folks get ahead of yourself. Texans didnt send that much pressure at him.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $8,429
    Gotta give the interior OL and CJ credit today. Let's hope they've figured it out and this isn't an isolated game.
    Jwill1919 and CJtheBeast high five this.