Positives...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You did. It's cool. Again, funny how you expect me to change my opinion on everyone BUT Fisher. Doesn't stack up so well.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I didn't but comprehension has never been your strong point.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Negatives..

Hope IP- gave the Broncos 49 yards of free field position that cost us the game.

Mariani-Boner cost us a chance to tie or win the game with his fumble.

Bironas-Missed a FG, the Bronco kicker did not miss any FGs.

Our inconsistency running the ball will keep us from being a playoff team.

As for Kenny Britt he does play a lot and played a lot in this game. We just didn't have enough plays in the 2nd half.

Vince played great in the first half when he had time to throw but in the 4th quarter they started blitzing and he was not very effective. 40 net yards in 10 pass plays called.

4. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Yea Hope was my only negative.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Really?

So you think Fisher coached a hell of a game, CJ was very effective with running the ball, that Vince Young threw well in the second half, and that its okay to miss field goals and to commit turnovers?

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Fisher is the reason a veteran safety looked like one of jerry's kids.

Fisher caused Mariani not to focus which resulted in that fumble.

Fisher caused Bironas to miss a 35 yard FG that he rarely misses.

Fisher should have personally taken every O-lineman by the throat and willed them to block somebody!

He's just not a modern style coach. A modern coach would have thrown the ball 50 times and lost.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Did I say that was Fishers fault? He's one of the MANY facets of the game that didn't show up yesterday.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well can we put this second crap lose in the rear-view mirror? Dallas is better than Denver, and is the one team we're all concerned with dating back to the release of our schedule. IDK about the rest of you, but OAK, PIT, NYG, & DEN were not teams I was worried about, Dallas is. Even with their poor record, they're still a top team, and worse than that is they've had an entire week to get ready for us.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Well I guess your right.

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I don't blame Mariani at all for this, he had to run dead sprint to the 30 yd line to catch that ball, it should've been handled by one of the upmen.

I do however blame Fisher for letting another team that was dominated for one half of the game to hang around and steal another win against his Titans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar