Position Upgrade: Receivers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Aug 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I agree. Let Sharpe be a solid #2 and so is Matthews..we'll be in good shape

2. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

Sorry bud, but Pro Football Focus says you're full of it:

Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill headlines Team of the Week | PFF

When PFF says the guy is not only doing great as a rookie, but that Tajae was the best WR in the NFL last weekend, you might consider stuffing something in that piehole of yours before you spew any more crap.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

if by talented you mean unrealized potential then yeah DGB has the most upside, but he has done exactly nothing to realize that potential so off to the eegles his ignorant lazy stupid arse goes

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

He looks slow out of the gate, lost, and unsure. Not good qualities you want to see going into his second year. He has yet to prove he can be top 2 or even close, both physically and mentally.

5. Eagles54

Eagles54 Rookie

He hasn't played a game...being the best rookie is like being the tallest midget....PFF is just a bad source.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

First off, the article is not about being the best rookie. It's about being the best WR in the NFL last weekend.
    Secondly, it highlights the lack of sound reasoning in your claim that TN traded their best WR. Clearly they didn't, because they didn't trade Sharpe, and at no time has anyone ever called DGB the best receiver in the NFL, even for a weekend.

Like I said, stuff something in that piehole of yours before you embarrass yourself further. Maybe one of those cheesesteak sammiches you guys are always talking about.
    I've watched a few videos and read a few articles from the Philly media, and they're finally catching on to the questions surrounding your golden boy, so good luck with him this season.
    They gonna crucify DGB and burn Roseman at the stake before this is all over.

Not that burning Roseman at the stake wouldn't be a positive mind you,..........

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

It pains me to say, learning and study wise , DGB may be the VY of receivers . Trust me I'm rooting for his career as I did with VY.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I appreciate the help. Don't think I'll ever use proper grammar though. I talk in dialect a lot. And tell a lot of jokes. What sounds right sounds right. Guess I'm the opposite outside of business

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar